Показать сообщение отдельно
 19.10.2020, 09:46  
По умолчанию I do other things to gain
  Smarthuiyuan Smarthuiyuan вне форума
  Заблокирован
Детали профиля (+/-)
Ответов: 1
Не понравилось:0/0

EA talked a big game before this year about how the Franchise mode was significant to them and they knew what the core Madden fanbase desired from them. They posted a blog describing their strategies for Franchise mode with some sample fixes that could be welcomed for sim fans but seemed like stuff that could have been calibrated to the series years ago. They've made similar promises in the past and mut coins madden 21 in the previous year, sim players waiting for meaningful franchise upgrades instead saw the launch of neon-drenched crap like the Superstar KO mode featuring star cameos. Now that"Madden NFL 21" has arrived, it is safe to say that the promised fixes haven't made it into the game for launch and, once more, fans will need to hope EA finds time between creating fresh Ultimate Team Cards, The Yard outfits, and presumably some crap new mode where Guy Fieri helps you train cheerleaders to eat chicken wings at competition level for some idiotic online mini-game distraction.

Franchise players can expect the specific same menus (in some fresh new colours!) , same participant progression, same absence of contract management, lack of movement thickness, lackluster scouting process, and lack of training camp.

The in-game menus and overlays have some new fonts and colours, which are sufficient to divert me from the pain of the way recycled they truly are, or even for how bad a lot of them look. Everything from elements of the opening cinematic to the front-end and in-game overlays has this awful compressed video noise that manages to distract you every time it looks. At first, I thought my set up may be borked, but I found it in other players' videos, so it had to be deliberate. The new pre-game intro segment, which is really the only change to buy Madden nfl 21 coins the in-game demonstration this season, is full of fullscreen video cuts and overlays that are rotten with the earlier mentioned video artifacts.
  Вверх