Форум ПМР
Форум Приднестровья, приднестровский форум свободного общения! Новости ПМР, погода в Тирасполе, курс валют ПМР, маршруты ПМР
Вернуться   Форум Приднестровья, форум ПМР > > > >
Учебные заведения - Обсуждаем учёбу и преподавателей ВУЗов, ПГУ, школ и колледжей в ПМР. Образование в Приднестровье

помогите с английским

Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
 04.11.2009, 21:37  
По умолчанию помогите с английским
  vikylja vikylja вне форума
  Форумчане ПМР
Детали профиля (+/-)
Ответов: 9
Не понравилось:0/0

Английский. откройте скобки используя правильное время
У меня с англ туго я их сделала но мне надо проверить правильность, помогите если не сложно
Test nr. 1

1. Open the brackets using the right tense.
"Come in! Come in!" a loud voice said. I (to be) glad to see you. But Mary Poppins and the children (not to see) Uncle Albert in his room. A large table with four cups and cakes on it (to be) in the middle of the room. Marry Poppins (to look) up at the ceiling. "Oh! Uncle Albert! Why (to be) you in the air? Why you (to laugh)? (to be) it your birthday today? " she asked. "I'm sorry, but today (to be) Friday and I (to think) it (to be) my birthday". "If I (to laugh) on Friday I become very light like a balloon and I can't (to stand) on the floor". "I (not to want) to laugh but I can't (to stop)", he said and (to begin) to laugh again.

2. Choose one word only from the brackets below.
1. "There are (the second, two) of us in the air now," Uncle Albert said to Jane. 2. "Michael, do you want to be (three, the third)?"
3. "And Mary will be (four, the fourth), I am sure." 4. "There is
only (the first, one) table in my room and it is in the air now," he
added.

3. Ask questions to the underlined words.
1. Uncle Albert began to laugh on Friday.
2. The table was in the air.

4. Fill in the missing prepositions.
1. The table was ...the middle ...the room. 2. They didn't see Uncle Albert ...the room. 3. Uncle Albert didn't want to be ...the air. 4. Mary Poppins looked ...her uncle. 5. Uncle Albert wanted to be ...the floor.

5. Make these sentences negative.
1. It is the tenth of August today. 2. They are sitting in the second row. 3. I'll visit you on the first of April. 4. He is translating the twentieth sentence of the exercise now. 5. It was my first visit to England. 6. The seventh chapter of the book is interesting.7. Peter bought three roses for Mary yesterday. 8. It was his first English book. 9. We have translated two English texts into Romanian. 10. The mistake is on the fourth page.

У меня еще 2 таких теста если вам интересно и не сложно напишите свой E-mail я вам их отправлю а вы мне правильные ответы
  Вверх
 04.11.2009, 21:45  
  Боевой маг Боевой маг вне форума
  ушедший с форума
Детали профиля (+/-)
Ответов: 3,907
Не понравилось:3/1

1. Open the brackets using the right tense.
"Come in! Come in!" a loud voice said. I am glad to see you. But Mary Poppins and the children didn't see Uncle Albert in his room. A large table with four cups and cakes on it was in the middle of the room. Marry Poppins looked up at the ceiling. "Oh! Uncle Albert! Why are you in the air? Why you re laughing? Is it your birthday today? " she asked. "I'm sorry, but today is Friday and I think it is my birthday". "If I am laughing on Friday I become very light like a balloon and I can't stand on the floor". "I don't want to laugh but I can't stop", he said and began to laugh again.

2. Choose one word only from the brackets below.
1. "There are two of us in the air now," Uncle Albert said to Jane. 2. "Michael, do you want to be the third?"
3. "And Mary will be the fourth, I am sure." 4. "There is
only one table in my room and it is in the air now," he
added.

3. Ask questions to the underlined words.
1. Uncle Albert began to laugh on Friday.
2. The table was in the air.

"Задайте вопросы к подчеркнутым словам." Ты не подчеркнула нужные слова.
И дальше пусть другие помогут. Я устал ))

Последний раз редактировалось Боевой маг; 04.11.2009 в 21:49.
  Вверх
Сказал(а) cпасибо
vikylja (04.11.2009)
 04.11.2009, 21:48  
  vikylja vikylja вне форума
  Форумчане ПМР
Детали профиля (+/-)
Ответов: 9
Не понравилось:0/0

ура спасибо большое за помощь!!!
  Вверх
 04.11.2009, 22:04  
  Боевой маг Боевой маг вне форума
  ушедший с форума
Детали профиля (+/-)
Ответов: 3,907
Не понравилось:3/1

4. Fill in the missing prepositions.
1. The table was in the middle of the room. 2. They didn't see Uncle Albert in the room. 3. Uncle Albert didn't want to be in the air. 4. Mary Poppins looked at her uncle. 5. Uncle Albert wanted to be on the floor.

5. Make these sentences negative. - сделайте предложения отрицательными (сделал)
1. It's not the tenth of August today. 2. They aren't sitting in the second row. 3. I won't visit you on the first of April. 4. He isn't translating the twentieth sentence of the exercise now. 5. It wasn't my first visit to England. 6. The seventh chapter of the book isn't interesting.7. Peter didn't buy three roses for Mary yesterday. 8. It wasn't his first English book. 9. We haven't translated two English texts into Romanian. 10. The mistake is not on the fourth page.

Последний раз редактировалось Боевой маг; 04.11.2009 в 22:07.
  Вверх
Сказал(а) cпасибо
vikylja (04.11.2009)
Ответ