13.05.2015, 20:18  
По умолчанию Re: Бой после победы
  Добрый Шубин Добрый Шубин вне форума
  Заблокирован
Детали профиля (+/-)
Ответов: 348
Не понравилось:21/0

СтрахаНет писал (а) Посмотреть сообщение
Так и я говорю,что для меня это фактически одна война!
Просто Шубин увел в сторону разговор об образовании шкоников СШП
Еще раз, статья не столько о школьниках, сколько о:

The high number of Russian casualties partly stems from the strategies the Red Army used during the war. Russia literally defeated the Nazi war machine in Russia by throwing bodies at them. Stalin infamously issued orders to kill any who surrendered or deserted or refused to fight. The war in Russia was not won by generals, Stalin, or anyone else. It was won by the soul of the Russian people determined to eject Hitler from their homeland. It was won by wave upon wave of Russian boys and men sacrificing their lives.
I am not trying to excuse the brutal and repressive behavior of the Red Army after the war in the occupied countries of Eastern Europe. The historical record is quite available for all to see. I am not trying to excuse current Russian behavior in Ukraine or anywhere else. I am not trying to further the Kremlin’s propaganda, which has used the war as an excuse, very effectively I might add, to whip up anti-Western fever in a bid to maintain power and control.
What I am saying is that the Soviet Union’s contribution to the defeat of Nazi Germany needs to be recognized by the West.

Read more:
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/6/l-todd-wood-lets-talk-about-russia-and-its-role-wo/#ixzz3a2nTkRT
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
  Вверх